Shawn at Taiwan

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Day 6: Amusement Theme Park

Day 6: 30th Dec 2006

One more day to the countdown, two more days to the new year... We woke up rather early after a fully-replenished-kind-of sleep. Haha, yesh. We will be having another climax for the trip. 5 kiddos will be heading to 剑湖山世界 for her
游乐园, costing 799NT per ticket. And I got to thank Hua for paying my tix as a BDae pressie. Hee. Love ya!

Before that, we had a rather relaxing breakfast at
橘园 itself. The pretty auntie was nice enough to prepare some english breakfast for us. And seriously, the food was 色,香,味聚全。。I love the bacons in the sandwiches and the kaya breads. The homemade 100% pure orange juice was just as great. She even allowed us to pluck her oranges to eat. At some point of time, I was dreaming that I was the boss of the house. LoL. We took some real good pictures before the auntie’s lucky husband who was working as a banker drove us to the park.

Our European-themed Room.



Even the decorations were paid attention to.



Butt's just being her narcissistic norm.



The wonderful sandwiches with bacons (8/10).



Even the fruits were just as great.



Lazy morning, lazy us.



An orange tree.



I was trying to act very emotional. I failed.



A coffee grinder. I like I like.



New York as wallpaper.



The lovely auntie and her hubby (and us).



Ah Hua, Ah Ting.


It was a less then 15mins car ride. We will be meeting Jeff, ALex and their cousins, Guoxin at the park itself. Haha. So yeah, 8 kiddos altogether. Seriously, the rides were too child-play for (some of) us to accept. Tingz and I were rather disappointed after trying out the roller coaster. But I guessed it's good enough for a little getaway there (7.5/10).


剑湖山世界



Me with that lion king hairstyle after 1st ride.



A rather successful self pic.



Us, while waiting for Alex and guys.


In the ferris wheel.



My buddy, my best friend, my neighbour.


We met an old friend there (!)


8 kiddos.



We bought Alex and guys to the cafe we visited last night for lunch after a few rounds of ride. They had to leave by the evening to catch their coach bus. The famous 5 then left the cafe, and decided to go back to the park to buy some souvenirs. We were lucky to meet big brother on the way there, who was also early to fetch us. We managed to reach Chia Yi Bus terminal at around 8pm after catching some winks on his van. Besides calling up by Jun to pick his wallet and handphone several times, the journey was rather smooth. Haha, the big brother even gave HongKiat a tripod which was left by other passengers. He was a damn nice man, with a fierce wife! LoL.

We were plain-ass too early for the bus trip back to Taipei, and decided to visit a big bookshop opp the bus terminal. I almost got myself broke there until Hua told me to stop. Haha. The books selling $20 plus at Kinokuniya, were selling at half price over there, costing about $10 each. So yeah, I grabbed a couple of them.

We reached Taipei at around midnight. The guys had some good sleep on the bus, while I was lucky to catch an 林依晨's show on the mobile TV. It's a stupid movie called wushu girls (武术少女), but since it's her show, I watched... Haha. Jun woke up in the middle of the sleep and told me something that was super funny. But in order to protect the victim, I shall keep it as a secret. Haha.

We were supposed to check in to the student's hostel at Kmall. But due to some unreasonable errors in our booking, they left us with no rooms (!) And so, the five of us got to carry our big bags and walked all the way to find Jeff and guys at their hotel located at 南京西路. But sad to say, their hotel was fulled too. Luckily, the captain helped us to find a suite at their sister's hotel, 仕美饭店 that costs around $30/night per person, with complementary breakfast. And oh my god, everything was a blessing in disguise. The money was well spent for the suite, with jacuzzi facilities.


Ting on HK's bed.



Our tiny suite.



The girls in e toilet taking a pic. -_-"



I had a hour long shower while the rest was sleeping, jotted down some resolutions in the brain while soaking in the hot water, and joined Jun on the bed thereafter. (He was busy watching the "TV" btw).


Tomo's the countdown.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home